Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gitz Bits 2010: Week 23

gitzbitslogo2

divider blue

Friday, June 4, 2010

6.4.10

Dawn, who cleans for me every other week, can cook.

She cooks like my mom cooks... without a recipe, throwing things together, tasting it, improving it, and calling it good.

And then... I CALLED IT GOOD. This, apparently, is some sort of leftover beef roast with barley and corn and YUM.

I mean, people. There are bits of cooked carrots in there and I still ate it. I asked for the recipe and then I remembered who I was talking to so I just shut up and grabbed a spoon.

divider blue

Saturday, June 5, 2010

6.5.10

In case anyone forgot about Padma, she’s still here. And isn’t this the most gorgeous background photo you’ve ever seen? It’s the Oregon coast... Josh took it when he went to Jenni’s wedding renewal.

I’ve decided that when I die and go to heaven, I’m going to live in a cottage on that beach. Only it’ll be heaven, so the air will be pure and I’ll totally get to go for a walk along the shore.

divider blue

Sunday, June 6, 2010

6.6.10

This shot is for Alece.

When she was here, she thought it was hilarious that Riley had, as she called them, bad fur days.

divider blue

Monday, June 7, 2010

6.7.10

So, I was on Twitter Sunday night when we were having a discussion about frozen Oreos.

Yes, I promote them wherever I go. Have you tried freezing a double stuffed Oreo and eating it frozen? No? Then go now and put them in the freezer.

You’ll thank me later.

Anyway, Cathi informed me that frozen grapes are the way to go.

Oh. My. Grapes. People. This is by far my new favorite snack.

divider blue

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6.8.10

I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to get through an entire summer without watching Glee, since the season finale was this past Tuesday. I watched. I rewound. I watched again.

My friend Amanda had sent me this Glee gum she found, though, so I’m hoping the cute packaging will distract me as I’m going through withdraw.

divider blue

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

6.9.10

Last week, when Marla sent her daughter Nina’s artwork, she also included tiles for Riley so there would be no question about his status in our house.

divider blue

Thursday, June 10, 2010

6.10.10

This photo tells you why the tiles weren’t really needed. He pretty much gets what he wants around here.

Which is why I think the tiles were really more for me than him. But don’t tell him.

It’ll just be our little secret.

divider blue

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus