Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Thank You

Remember how I told you all, after being so sick this past year, that I have a million messages in my inbox I was just starting to get through? Yeah, well I think I just took about 53 steps back in the last month! I’m starting to get them read and returned, however, and appreciate you guys being so patient with me. I’m sure if it wasn’t for the posts on this blog some of you would have thought I’d fallen off the face of the earth by now, but I promise I am getting through them as quickly as I can. :)

I am starting to get to work on thank you notes as well, and this past week we put a message of thanks in the Algona paper [that’s where I grew up] from our family. I also wanted to put it on here because so many traveled from far away to attend Dad’s funeral and support our family. I know those from out of town don’t get the local paper, and I wanted to be sure as many of them saw this as possible.

And, from a personal standpoint, I wanted this thank you to extend to all of you who loved me on here as well. To say the love and support of others overwhelmed us would be an understatement, and we all feel like we can’t say “thank you” enough.

Below is the message that went in the paper... if you click on the photo it will open to a larger version so it can be seen and read more easily. 

thank you

blog comments powered by Disqus