Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gitz Bits 2010: Week 38

gitzbitslogo2 divider blue

Monday, September 20, 2010

9.20.10

Someone is seriously jealous of Padma.

I’m not kidding... I left it sitting on the floor for a second when I went to the bathroom and I came back to see him eyeing it like this.

Plotting.

I know it looks like he’s guarding it, but every time it’s on my lap, he squeezes in between me and the iPad. He is the alpha of all things in this house.

Including me. :)

divider blue

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9.21.10

Boy, did these come just in time.

I had ordered canvases almost two weeks prior, and by the time these arrived on Tuesday I was completely out of anything to paint on.

It was just in time for me to make one for you guys on Wednesday. Looks like I should be set for a few weeks. :)

divider blue

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9.22.10

How funny is that face?

Tyler came with his Grandma Linda to bring me groceries on Wednesday night and went straight for the massage chair. He loves turning on the vibration and then talking to hear his voice come out funny. :)

He was THRILLED when he found a new button that turns on the heat feature. He exclaimed, “It’s puwfect! Cuz it’s always FWEEZING in here!!!”

divider blue

Thursday, September 23, 2010

9.23.10

Since I showed you this Ever Grateful memo board last week, I thought I’d show you my first doodles on it. :)

I have ideas to use it for a prayer list, or for people whose birthdays are that month. But for now, I’m just keeping my favorite quote handy in my eye line.

divider blue

Friday, September 24, 2010

9.24.10 a9.24.10 b
I rarely keep my camera next to my bed, but this day it was and I thought I’d give you my usual view during the day.

I got one shot off before the poser assumed his smiling position. :)

divider blue

Saturday, September 25, 2010

9.25.10

The crazy weather with the 50 degree highs one day and 80 degree highs the next day is supposed to be settling down, but not before bringing plenty of rain.

But with that rain is that little glimmer of hope you see above. My other flowers are done blooming and look ready for Fall, but out of nowhere this yellow flower began blooming again.

It happens to be the flower called Happy Returns.

[Hint, Shan Clan... the flower is calling you home.] :)

divider blue

Sunday, September 26, 2010

9.26.10

This is my weekly Sunday task. [aka my one cooking endeavor]. Ok, so rice krispie bars aren’t exactly cooking, but for the sake of my ego just pretend it is. :)

I was SO THRILLED when my friend Jenny discovered that Blue Bonnet Light contains no whey. And I was more thrilled when I discovered that it doesn’t TASTE like it’s doesn’t contain whey... huge plus! Which means I can get back to my habit of eating a bar for an easy breakfast every morning.

I mean, it does contain cereal after all...

divider blue

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus