Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gitz Bits 2010: Week 50

gitzbitslogo2 divider blue

Monday, December 13, 2010

12.13.10

I mentioned on Twitter that it was so cold Riley needed his Snuggie, and my friends wanted proof. Some said he looks a little embarrassed in this photo.

It's true. He may have been. But he was also warm.

divider blue

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12.14.10

And if you don't think he needed the warmth, then you need to look no further than the sheet of ice covering my bedroom window.

divider blue

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12.15.10

This is what sleet and rain all mixed together looks like coming down. This might be the time someone wants to remind me why I think living in Iowa is such a grand thing. I ended up laying in bed all that night, watching the room spin, as my body tried to adjust to the weather front.

I'm thinking homebound in Hawaii sounds nice.

divider blue

Thursday, December 16, 2010

12.16.10

But then I look out at this. This pretty, fluffy, catch the snowflake on your tongue kind of snow. And I have a million memories rush back from my childhood and I think about Christmas and then I don't think Iowa is so bad after all. Especially because the room had stopped spinning and I had stopped throwing up by the time I took this picture.

It changes a girl's perspective. Smile

divider blue

Friday, December 17, 2010

12.17.10

You know how it's really rude to give something to someone and then ask for it back?

Yeah. Me, too.

But I did it anyway.

When we rearranged my room this summer, I decided there was no space for me to put my little black fireplace, so I gave it to my friend Susie. Her boys loved sitting in front of it in the morning when it was cold outside.

But then I got ice on my window and put my dog in a Snuggie and totally made room for it in my bedroom. Cuz baby, it's cold outside.

divider blue

Saturday, December 18, 2010

12.18.10

Candy dropped by on Saturday with what I can only assume is manna from the heavens. Or pomegranate. Either way, where has this little nugget of yum been all my life?!?! She's just excited she snuck something healthy in my house and I ate it on purpose.

She's always telling me things are so healthy I'll feel it in my cells. My cells said nothing to me, but my taste buds said yum.divider blue

Sunday, December 19, 2010

12.19.10

I think my secret is out. No way people are going to believe I have a green thumb with real geraniums anymore... Winking smile

divider blue

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus