Thursday, January 20, 2011

YOU:create ... week 22

I've gotten about a third of your One Little Word submissions ready to go, as I'm doing everything a bit slower than I was planning on this week. While I finish them up for you to download in next week's YOU:create, I thought I would offer up some more card designs you can use.

I doodled these for those times I need a way to send someone encouragement... offer them peace or hope or simply a word to let them know they aren't in it alone.

I often put these designs four to a sheet on cardstock, cut them and send them as a simple postcard. It's a nice way of sending a little love. The last one, a quote by Victor Hugo, will always be my favorite for absolutely every occasion.

strength sympathy copy

Get Well Soon spiral copy

peace copy

dove copy

victor hugo quote copy

If you'd like a copy of these doodles for yourself, click the download button:

download

divider red

I can’t wait to see what you guys came up with this week! Just click below and follow the instructions to link to your project. When it asks you to choose the web or a file for your thumbnail, choose web. Then it will take you to a list of the images on the page you are linking to and you’ll be able to choose a photo to represent your project.

blog comments powered by Disqus