Thursday, February 3, 2011

YOU:create ... week 23

I finally finished them!

I have all 62 of your One Little Words saved to .png files and ready for you to download and use.

Here's the list of words included in the download:

alertness
alive
believe
can
chronicle
compassion
constant
control
courage
dance
delight
discipline
encourage
enough
expectation
faith
fearless
feeling
focus
forward
freedom
grace
gracious
gratitude
heal
healed
honor
hope
humbly serve
humility
intentional
joy
kindness
listen
live
look
love
loyalty
moment
momentum
more of Him... less of me
now
obey
open
patience
peace
plank
praise
pray
seek
selah
serve
shalam
shalom
stewardship
still
surrender
thankful
trust
vision
wonder
yearn

And here are a few random examples to show you what the words look like:

alive2

faith

peace2

If you'd like a copy of these word doodles for yourself, all you have to do is click the button and it will take you to the download page:

DOWNLOAD

I hope having your word displayed somewhere prominent helps you throughout this year, and that the other words fill you with inspiration. I know they certainly did that for me. I thought of each of you as I wrote them out and prayed that your year was filled with much learning and grace.

divider red

I can’t wait to see what you guys came up with this week! Just click below and follow the instructions to link to your project. When it asks you to choose the web or a file for your thumbnail, choose web. Then it will take you to a list of the images on the page you are linking to and you’ll be able to choose a photo to represent your project.

blog comments powered by Disqus