Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gitz Bits: Week 17

Dad 3

Happy Birthday to my Dad. You are so missed, Mino.

divider green

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, April 25, 2011

4.25.11

Monday was Day 1 of Mission: Living Room to Bedroom. I got up after Ann [the painter] left to sneak a peek and totally would have jumped up and down if I could have. The difference was so dramatic!

divider green

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4.26.11

I had won some cans of Behr paint with primer from Robin's blog last year, and ended up using some of that for the trim. Ann said it went on so smoothly and loved it, but I was worried about reacting to the paint smell so for the walls I used Sherwin Williams odor free paint. People, I SO highly recommend it. I was back in my bedroom with the door shut the whole time for fear of a reaction, but it literally had no smell at all and I had ZERO allergic reaction or extra breathing issues.

That's just shy of a miracle in my book.

divider green

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4.27.11

Riley cared less about paint smells and more about reminding me that that is HIS door. I made sure to keep him locked away with me until all was dried because the first thing he did was run to that door and bang his tail against it.

I'm the animal and he is Pavlov in these experiments. He beats his tail on the door and I get him treats.

I'm not proud, people. He has me trained.

divider green

Thursday, April 28, 2011

4.28.11

My friend Susan surprised me last month with a fruit of the month club through Harry and David. [Happy early Birthday to ME!] I seriously didn't know it was a real thing… I had only heard of fruit of the month in an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond back in the day. [I miss that show.]

Let me tell you, it's a real thing and my first box of oranges came on Thursday.

I LOVE FRUIT OF THE MONTH!!! :)

divider green

Friday, April 29, 2011

4.29.11

This is his impression of a Presidential portrait. 

divider green

Saturday, April 30, 2011

4.30.11

I've been in a bad phase with the ulcer, so in between bouts of getting sick, saltines and I have been best friends. And on that note, I'd like to say that getting a saltine with obscene amounts of salt on it is like hitting the lottery for me.

Did you know they actually make salt-free saltines? That's just one of life's mysteries I'll never understand.

divider green

Sunday, May 1, 2011

5.1.11

I was SO excited on Sunday night that Cross Point started live streaming their 6:00pm services. If you are stuck at home for whatever reason and unable to make it to church, or even if you DO make it to your own church, you should absolutely check this out.

Sundays at 6:00 at www.crosspoint.tv/live

I'll be there. :)

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus