Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gitz Bits: Week 19

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, May 9, 2011

5.9.11

It seemed like my hosta *literally* started popping through overnight. I was so excited because with this weird, cold Iowa weather I wasn't sure they would know they were supposed to. :)

divider green

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5.10.11

"I swear I didn't mean to. Really this time."

divider green

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5.11.11

This is for Vicky … because she is taking on her cancer head on – fiercely fighting like a girl - and I'm proudly wearing her bracelet to fight it with her.

Riley wanted to show his support, too, so he put on his best fighter scowl for her. :)

divider green

Thursday, May 12, 2011

5.12.11

This is a lamp mom brought down for me a few months ago and I love it. I told her it was so fun and interesting it made me feel decadent. I'm trying to find a spot for it when I move out to my new blue living room because I think it's too cool not to have on display.

divider green

Friday, May 13, 2011

5.13.11

Happy Birthday to me! I'm going to tell you all about my birthday tomorrow, but couldn't wait to show you this shot of my little Shan Clan. I got to hear these three lovelies sing to me on Skype, and I couldn't think of a better gift.

divider green

Saturday, May 14, 2011

5.14.11

I ventured out to the kitchen on Saturday and this caught my eye out my sliding glass door. And I have *no idea* who left the sign and plant there for me.

Anyone want to claim responsibility? It was the most fun mystery of my day, hands down. :)

divider green

Sunday, May 15, 2011

5.15.11

I dare you to look at this photo and not grin.

Tyler stopped by with his grandma on Sunday to pick up a table and chairs, and since he's had a cold he couldn't come in. So I sat in front of the sliding glass door so he could see me and we talked on the phone and made silly faces at each other.

In case it's not clear, I love this boy.

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus