Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gitz Bits: Week 30

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, July 25, 2011

7.25.11

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this to you, but my dog is spoiled.

I know, right? Alert the presses.

This is where he stands by the bathroom sink to let me know he is in need of fresh water. And by needing fresh water, I mean he's saying, "I've drank one drink out of the bowl you got for me a half hour ago, which makes it tainted and not cold enough, so could you please get me some more?"

At which point I say, "Yes, your highness. It would be my pleasure to serve you."

Or something to that affect.

divider green

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7.26.11

I've been meaning to show this to you forever, because HELLO CUTE BLUE AND BROWN PILLOWS. Dawn and her daughter Hannah found them for me when they were out and about, which apparently now makes her my personal shopper as well as my condo cleaner.

She didn't pick out the elephant, however. That was Riley's addition to the couch decorations.

divider green

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

7.27.11

This has been an interesting phenomenon since I've gotten the bird feeders.

Did you all know birds unnecessarily feed each other?

It's fascinating. At first I thought one bird was hurt or something because the other one would fly up, get food from the feeder, and fly back down with it to place in the other bird's beak.

But then they started taking turns.

And other birds have done this regularly as well. So, apparently in the animal kingdom, this would be the equivalent of you reaching over to your neighbor's plate and sampling their steak without asking.

Except in the birds' world it's not rude.

divider green

Thursday, July 28, 2011

7.28.11

This, on the other hand, is rude. Because those pesky chipmunks, that are so super cute I named them, have taken to digging in my flowers.

I'm looking at you, Theodore.

divider green

Friday, July 29, 2011

7.29.11

This is the before picture. The one I like to refer to as, "I'm a cute puppy deep down but all this extra fur leads one to think I'm a grumpy old man."

divider green

Saturday, July 30, 2011

7.30.11

I love it when Jonboy and Tyler come with their Grandma to bring my groceries. They'd love it if I kept my condo warmer, however, hence they are snuggled up under the covers.

Cute overload. 

divider green

Sunday, July 31, 2011

7.31.11

This is the after picture. Otherwise titled, "I'm looking like a puppy again. You may now go back to thinking all the naughty things I do are cute and not at all my fault." :)

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus