Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gitzen doodles -- Postcards


Hi, everyone...Laura here...

I have heard from many of you that there is a continued interest in Sara's canvases...

Well, before you get your hopes too high, I don't have canvases to offer you, but I do have an alternative. I have taken Sara's canvases and developed postcards.


My daughter Becca attends Siouxland Community Christian school, and is fundraising for her senior trip. I thought it would be fun to combine the two interests. Continuing to provide each of you with a piece of our sweet Sara, and support our schools fundraising.

I have created packets of the above 5 postcards into a variety pack of 10 (2 of each card). The packets also include envelopes. Each pack of 10 cards are $21.75 ($20 for the cards and $1.75 for shipping).

If you are interested in ordering postcards, please email me at lpedersen15@gmail.com and let me know how many you are interested in, along with your shipping address. At this point I am only able to accept checks, but if these become a hot item, I'll look into setting up a paypal account. :)

Thanks in advance for your interest and support!

Blessings to you all.

Laura 

blog comments powered by Disqus